-4 large (59g/ size A) eggs at room temperature, separated (asingkan the yolk from the white)
-1 cup caster sugar (gula halus)- kalau tak nak manis boleh kurang kan to 3/4 cup
-3 teaspoons cornflour
-1 tbsp (20 mls) white vinegar (cuka masak biasa tu)
- Then beat the egg whites using electric mixer
- Then add the caster sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until sugar's dissolved and the mixture looks white and glossy and the egg white mixture has formed firm peaks
- Then add the corflour and the vinegar to the egg white mixture.
- Then fold the cornflour and the vinegar gently into the mix.
- Then put the mixture on a tray lined with baking paper
- Then bake it in an 140- 150 C oven. Temperature dia tak boleh tinggi sangat or else the outside will be burnt but the inside tak masak lagi. Bake it for about 50 minutes. Then turn off the oven but leave the pavlova inside the oven with the oven door ajar until the oven is really cool. This helps the outside layer to become crispy and the inside to stay moist.